Wondering how to connect your AirPods to Windows 11? Whether you have the regular AirPods, AirPods Pro, or the relatively new AirPods Pro 2, we’ve got you covered.
There’s a good chance you’ve recently upgraded to Windows 11, or maybe you’re coming from using a Mac or Chrome OS, and you want to know how to connect one of the best wireless headphones to your computer. No thanks are necessary! Check out the step-by-step guide below, and your AirPods will connect to Windows 11 in no time.
How to connect AirPods to Windows 11
1. Right-click on the bottom taskbar and click Taskbar settings.
2. Click Bluetooth and services on the left panel.
3. Make sure the bluetooth switch is turned on.
4. On the AirPods case, press and hold the back button until you see a flashing white light to confirm that the AirPods can be detected.
5. Click Add device.
6, click bluetooth.
7. in Add widget window, your AirPods should appear. Sometimes, it won’t show up right away. Give it a minute or two.
8. Once you see your AirPods, tap on it and tap Finished.
there he is! Your AirPods should now be connected to Windows 11.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings